Salient Features of Training and CB activities under IWMP
• Much Emphasis has been given on Training and Capacity Building in the Guidelines.
• 5% of the project fund has been assigned in the Guideline for the Institutional Arrangements and Capacity Building. • With the help of GIZ, New Delhi, under the Joint Project with MOA, series of workshops/seminars have been organized to help to form the consortium and to formulate CB strategies. Consortium of eight Government Organization was formed to support the Training & Government in the Rajasthan.
• A Comprehensive CB & Training action plan for the project period has been prepared and sent to districts for follow up.
• Various Voluntary/Resource organizations have been involved in the CB & Training process under IWMP. Empanelment has been done at the district level and the Training are being organised.
• A detail guideline has been issued to maintain the quality of the Training Programme.
• A Circular has been issued for the IEC activities under Capacity Building Programme.
• Cost norms have been revised for the essential activities to smoothen the Training Activities.